Workshop & Warehouse Operative
We are currently seeking a bright, confident and self-motivated individual to join our small friendly team.
- Picking / packing and re-boxing of goods for customer orders.
- Deal with quality issues that may arise and follow internal processes and procedures.
- Process inventory for delivery.
- Assemble products by requirement using in house drawing and documents.
- Packing and labelling completed assembly products.
- Working on Vehicles carrying out Air Conditioning Repair & Service work both on & off site.
- Working within a Warehouse environment.
- A mechanical or engineering background would be beneficial.
- Forklift Licence.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and work to a high standard.
- A keen willingness to learn.
- Full clean driving license.
In return you can expect:
- Full training.
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
- Your company pension contributions paid.
Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30 with an hour for lunch (40 hours). Permanent position.
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.